This is how donations to the biggest Las Vegas shooting fund will be distributed

Las Vegas-based probate lawyer Jonathan Reed, with the Reed &Mansfield law firm, previously told the Review-Journal that the first step in representing an estate is to ask the probate court to name you as executor or personal representative or administrator — whichever term the decedent's state uses.
Source: google